- Fr. Feeney Update Radio Programs #31 MP3
- The Battle Plan MP3
- Our Lady of Fatima and the Conversion of China
- The Circles of Study: Engines of the Crusade MP3
- Marriage Conference MP3
- Marriage Conference CD
- Roman & Byzantine Liturgical Complementarity (CD)
- Commentary on Genesis
- Tolkien's Return of the King and Christendom Tomorrow MP3
- 50 Years Ago: China, Then and Now (CD)
My Articles on Catholic Online
- In Praise of Triumphalism
- Marian Consecration and America's Conversion
- Meditations on Freedom
- Book Review: 'The Family that Overtook Christ' by Fr. M. Raymond
- In Declining Culture, Normalcy has become Evangelism
- Back to the Roots: Examining Maryknoll's Heroic Beginnings
- The Joyful Heart of Mary
- Corpus Christi and a Free Society
- Manliness and Fortitude: Venerable Emmanuel d'Alzon
- Auriesville Pilgrimage for Restoration Mixes Tradition, Vitality
- Father Demetrius Augustine Gallitzin
- Smite Them, O Lord! Traditional Mass for the Defense of the Faith
- The Little Way of an Apostle: Motives and Methods for the Lay Apostolate
- Saint André of Mount Royal, Timely Canonization, Call to Conversion
The Beggar’s Wishlist
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Categories / Tags
- Administrative Notes (5)
- Announcements (3)
- Apologetics (26)
- Articles Published in Other Venues (44)
- Book Reviews (7)
- Catholic America (14)
- Christology (8)
- Church History (21)
- Ecclesiology (15)
- Family/Personal (5)
- Fr. Leonard Feeney, St. Benedict Center, and Friends (18)
- Grace (8)
- Liturgy (5)
- Lives of the Saints (9)
- Magisterium (6)
- Mariology (8)
- Medical Ethics (4)
- Modernism (7)
- Moral Theology (12)
- Natural Law (2)
- Philosophy (3)
- Revelation (1)
- Sacramental Theology (6)
- Sacred Scripture and Tradition: Sources of Revelation (13)
- Society and Culture (22)
- Spiritual Theology (16)
- The Holy Trinity (4)
- Theology (15)
- Theology in Action (5)
- Trivia (4)
- Uncategorized (7)
- Vatican II (6)
- SSPX Priest Celebrates Mass in Saint Peter's Basilica
- Cañizares goes to Valencia, and his replacement at Divine Worship is...
- A New Fatima Secret?...
- POPE SAINT PIUS X A Reflection on The Centenary of His Death,by Roberto de Mattei
- Zurbarán at 350: 2 video suggestions - The Agnus Dei; and the half-hour special "Incarnate Images"
- Post-Christian and Secular: The Loss of Pudor
- Event: FSSP Low Mass Workshops for priests in December
- A new traditional Catholic parish is created
- Catholic Identity Conference 2014
- Guest post: Former student laments liturgical abuse at former Catholic high school
- Successful Okla. lawsuit could stop future black masses
- US bishops to honor 50th anniversary of civil rights milestones
- Scholars: Boko Haram caliphate claim may be inspired by ISIS
- Muslim scholar decries violence: 'I am a Nazarene, too'
- Adelaide to host Australian Catholic Youth Festival 2015
- Catholics denounce use of hashtags for 'paramilitary warfare'
- EWTN series to profile Catholics who 'come home'
April 25, 2009 | Leave a Comment
Picture this. A conversation is going on at the coffee machine at work. It’s about, of all things, religion. After several people offer their opinions about religion in general, one of the caffeinated interlocutors offers this for his hearers: “There is only one True Religion from the beginning of the world and it’s mine.” The […]
Hail, Joseph the Just, Hail!
The Holy Patriarch of Nazareth: Patron and Protector of Holy Mother Church
Welcome to my Weblog
This blog began as a repository for academic papers I wrote in pursuit of my Theology degree. They remain, but the site now mirrors some of the content of Saint Benedict Center's web site.
God bless you and may Our Lady watch over you!
Mystic Monk Coffee Affiliate
Connect with Me on Linkedin
Follow Me on Networked Blogs
Saint Thomas Aquinas’ Prayer Before Study
“Grant me, I beseech Thee, O merciful God, ardently to desire, prudently to study, rightly to understand, and perfectly to fulfill that which is pleasing to thee, to the praise and glory of Thy Name. Amen.”
Support Catholic Education
The Litany of Saint JosephLord, have mercy on us. Christ, have mercy on us.
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, hear us. Christ, graciously hear us.
God the Father of Heaven, Have mercy on us.
God, the Son, Redeemer of the world, Have mercy on us.
God the Holy Ghost, Have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, one God, Have mercy on us.
Holy Mary, Pray for us.
Saint Joseph, Etc.
Renowned offspring of David,
Light of Patriarchs,
Spouse of the Mother of God,
Chaste guardian of the Virgin,
Foster Father of the Son of God,
Diligent protector of Christ,
Head of the Holy Family,
Joseph, most just,
Joseph, most chaste,
Joseph, most prudent,
Joseph, most strong,
Joseph, most obedient,
Joseph, most faithful,
Mirror of patience,
Lover of poverty,
Model of Artisans,
Glory of home life,
Guardian of virgins,
Pillar of families,
Solace of the afflicted,
Hope of the sick,
Patron of the dying,
Terror of demons,
Protector of Holy Church,
Lamb of God, Who takes away the sins of the world, Spare us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, Who takes away the sins of the world, Graciously hear us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, Who takes away the sins of the world, Have mercy on us.
V. He made him the lord of His household.
R. And prince over all His possessions.
Let us pray.
O God, who in Thy ineffable providence didst vouchsafe to choose blessed Joseph to be the spouse of Thy Most holy Mother, grant, we beseech Thee, that we may have for our advocate in heaven him whom we venerate as our protector on earth. Who livest and reignest world without end.
DisclaimerLinks from this blog do not constitute endorsements of the editorial policies of the linked web sites. I link to them because I find them informative and useful. This includes, but is not limited to, RSS feeds from news and other informational sites, some of which a) advance ideas at variance with Catholic doctrine, or b) endorse political candidates, which is NOT something I do on the blog.
- Brazil’s Bishops to Host a TV Debate of Candidates for Presidency Brian Kelly
- Good News: Moslems Can Be Converted Brian Kelly
- The Seven Churches of the Apocalypse Brian Kelly
- Anthony Fraser, RIP Brother André Marie
- Head of Italian Bishops Conference Wants to Undermine Sacrament of Marriage Brian Kelly
- Pakistani Martyr Shabhaz Bhatti’s Family Meet With the Pope Brian Kelly
- RIP Anti-Catholic Boxer Turned Late Vocation Priest: Father Stu Long Brian Kelly
- Moslem King Offers His Help and Country to 200 Christian Families Brian Kelly
- Syrian Patriarch Says ISIS Intent on Genocide Brian Kelly
- Beijing May Be Preparing to Move on Hong Kong Protesters Brian Kelly
- Listen to this Chant in English
- Painting Class in Columbus, Ohio; October 20-24th; Qualifies for Continuing Education Units. Apply now
- Paintings from Students at the Gothic School of St Albans Painting Classes in July
- Diploma in the New Evangelisation launched by the School of the Annunciation, Buckfast Abbey, Devon, England
- Photos of a Monastery in Argentina that is Devoted to the Creation of Sacred Art
- We can build Jerusalem amongst the Satanic housing projects of our inner cities
- New Improved Way-of-Beauty Psalm Tones – Sarum Psalm Tones for the Vernacular
- A note for the readers of www.chiesa
- An Army for Making Peace. The Geopolitics of Francis
- Vatican Diary / Reform of the papacy, a work in progress
- The Strange Silences of a Very Talkative Pope
- Müller: "These Theories Are Radically Mistaken"
- Francis's Secret Friend in Caserta
- Francis Speaks, Scalfari Transcribes, Brandmüller Shreds
- Celestine V a Model Pope? The Myth and the Reality
- Francis Has an Offer in Store for China: A New Blessed
- The Third Asian Voyage for Francis Will Be to Japan
- Pennsylvania-boy become Jesuit & Eastern Roman imprisoned for Christ in the Soviet Union explains the spirituality of a pilgrimage closer to home in New York
- Our Lady’s Father has a surprise for you.
- 12 days of Christmas in summertime
- Our Lord’s Grandmother has a present for you.
- Did you miss the extended discount period for registration?
- Immemorial Mass of All Ages Celebrated in St. Peter's Basilica by SSPX
- Italian Police Arrest Terror Suspects
- Police Confirm: Fire in Berlin Mosque Was Arson
- Liturgical "Sensibility" of Pope Francis Leads to the Demotion of Cardinal Cañizares
- The Resignation of Benedict XVI From a "Handicapped Pontificate"
- Vatican Denounces Reports About Plans for Papal Assassination
- Cardinal Brandmüller: Enthusiasm Surrounding the Pope is Superficial