- Fr. Feeney Update Radio Programs #28 MP3
- Introduction to Apologetics MP3
- Introduction to Apologetics
- Anti-Catholicism in America
- Social Wellsprings - Pope Pius XI
- Social Wellsprings - Pope Leo XIII
- Distributism for Dorothy
- First Sunday in Lent Lecture MP3
- Fr. Feeney Update Radio Programs #27 MP3
- Fr. Feeney Update Radio Programs #26 MP3
My Articles on Catholic Online
- In Praise of Triumphalism
- Marian Consecration and America's Conversion
- Meditations on Freedom
- Book Review: 'The Family that Overtook Christ' by Fr. M. Raymond
- In Declining Culture, Normalcy has become Evangelism
- Back to the Roots: Examining Maryknoll's Heroic Beginnings
- The Joyful Heart of Mary
- Corpus Christi and a Free Society
- Manliness and Fortitude: Venerable Emmanuel d'Alzon
- Auriesville Pilgrimage for Restoration Mixes Tradition, Vitality
- Father Demetrius Augustine Gallitzin
- Smite Them, O Lord! Traditional Mass for the Defense of the Faith
- The Little Way of an Apostle: Motives and Methods for the Lay Apostolate
- Saint André of Mount Royal, Timely Canonization, Call to Conversion
The Beggar’s Wishlist
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- What Does It Mean When We Say the Bible is ‘Supernatural’?
- Boxing: Sport? Or Blood Lust? A Trainer’s Perspective
- Ordination of Women ‘Not on the Table at the Moment’
- Pope Tells Newly Baptized to Bring Faith to the Ends of the Earth
- Philippine SC Passes Contraception and Sex-Ed Law in Defiance of Bishops
- Al-Qaeda Leader Says ‘We Must Eliminate the Cross . . .’
- Israel Deprives Most Palestinian Christians of Access to Holy Places
- Newly Ordained Norwegian Convert: ‘St Olaf is neither Catholic nor Protestant’
- Papal Preacher Points Out the Evil of Mega-Salaries
- With All She Suffered This Holy Woman Was Still Afraid of Purgatory
Categories / Tags
- Administrative Notes (5)
- Announcements (3)
- Apologetics (26)
- Articles Published in Other Venues (44)
- Book Reviews (7)
- Catholic America (14)
- Christology (8)
- Church History (21)
- Ecclesiology (15)
- Family/Personal (5)
- Fr. Leonard Feeney, St. Benedict Center, and Friends (18)
- Grace (8)
- Liturgy (5)
- Lives of the Saints (9)
- Magisterium (6)
- Mariology (8)
- Medical Ethics (4)
- Modernism (7)
- Moral Theology (12)
- Natural Law (2)
- Philosophy (3)
- Revelation (1)
- Sacramental Theology (6)
- Sacred Scripture and Tradition: Sources of Revelation (13)
- Society and Culture (22)
- Spiritual Theology (16)
- The Holy Trinity (4)
- Theology (15)
- Theology in Action (5)
- Trivia (4)
- Uncategorized (7)
- Vatican II (6)
- Former chancellor of NH diocese, head of treatment center, will serve jail time
- Archbishop Nienstedt, in deposition, says he knew little about sex-abuse complaints
- SSPX leader decries canonizations of Popes John XXIII, John Paul II
- Arizona law allows unannounced health/safety inspection of abortion clinics
- Pope Francis: �Why do you seek the living among the dead?'
- Event: FSSP Low Mass Workshops for Priests in May
- Traces of the Hegelian Guillotine in the Liturgical Reform
- Self-Serve Communion on Holy Thursday: 8 years of "Reform of the Reform" of the Mass of Paul VI had no effect
- Editorial Note: What? A Pope with a lousy Pontificateshould never be beatified, or canonized!
- Canonizations: The case for Pacelli
- USA Today publishes canonization opinion
- Rorate on the Road at Fontgombault Abbey Abbatial Easter Sermon: Easter and the lesson of John Paul II
- Rorate book review: "Painted Saints"
- EX ORIENTE LUX Dominica Paschæ in Resurrectione Domini (Easter Sunday)A Meditation of Saint Alphonsus on Paradise
- A Chrism Mass in the Extraordinary Form
- Friends, scholars recount sanctity of 'Good Pope John'
- Knights of Columbus prepares to celebrate papal canonizations
- CHA's Sister Carol Keehan Insists Obamacare Bars Federal Dollars for Abortion: Is She Right?
- Benedict XVI: I knew during his life that John Paul II was a saint
- Postulators reflect on humanity of John Paul II, John XXIII
- Resurrection pours 'fresh hope' on the world, Pope reflects
- Arabic iBreviary a 'gateway' to religious freedom, creator says
Brother André Marie is available to speak to groups on various topics of Catholic interest: Catholic Dogma, Catholic America, Marian consecration, evangelism, prayer, vocations and states in life, etc. Contact Saint Benedict Center to arrange a presentation. I can travel virtually anywhere, as long as my expenses are covered. If your parish, men’s group, sodality, […]
The theme of this year’s conference will be Right and Freedom: Catholic Considerations on Misused Concepts. Included in the list of speakers is author, papal historian, and lecturer, Charles A. Coulombe, K.C.S.S. By order of Pope John Paul II, Mr. Coulombe was created a Knight Commander of the Order of St. Sylvester for his services […]
July 31, 2010 | Leave a Comment
Richmond Blueberry Fiddle Festival: August 14 The Pilgrimage for Restoration: September 22-25 Saint Benedict Center Conference: October 8-9
Hail, Joseph the Just, Hail!
The Holy Patriarch of Nazareth: Patron and Protector of Holy Mother Church
Welcome to my Weblog
This blog began as a repository for academic papers I wrote in pursuit of my Theology degree. They remain, but the site now mirrors some of the content of Saint Benedict Center's web site.
God bless you and may Our Lady watch over you!
Mystic Monk Coffee Affiliate
Connect with Me on Linkedin
Follow Me on Networked Blogs
Saint Thomas Aquinas’ Prayer Before Study
“Grant me, I beseech Thee, O merciful God, ardently to desire, prudently to study, rightly to understand, and perfectly to fulfill that which is pleasing to thee, to the praise and glory of Thy Name. Amen.”
Support Catholic Education
The Litany of Saint JosephLord, have mercy on us. Christ, have mercy on us.
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, hear us. Christ, graciously hear us.
God the Father of Heaven, Have mercy on us.
God, the Son, Redeemer of the world, Have mercy on us.
God the Holy Ghost, Have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, one God, Have mercy on us.
Holy Mary, Pray for us.
Saint Joseph, Etc.
Renowned offspring of David,
Light of Patriarchs,
Spouse of the Mother of God,
Chaste guardian of the Virgin,
Foster Father of the Son of God,
Diligent protector of Christ,
Head of the Holy Family,
Joseph, most just,
Joseph, most chaste,
Joseph, most prudent,
Joseph, most strong,
Joseph, most obedient,
Joseph, most faithful,
Mirror of patience,
Lover of poverty,
Model of Artisans,
Glory of home life,
Guardian of virgins,
Pillar of families,
Solace of the afflicted,
Hope of the sick,
Patron of the dying,
Terror of demons,
Protector of Holy Church,
Lamb of God, Who takes away the sins of the world, Spare us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, Who takes away the sins of the world, Graciously hear us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, Who takes away the sins of the world, Have mercy on us.
V. He made him the lord of His household.
R. And prince over all His possessions.
Let us pray.
O God, who in Thy ineffable providence didst vouchsafe to choose blessed Joseph to be the spouse of Thy Most holy Mother, grant, we beseech Thee, that we may have for our advocate in heaven him whom we venerate as our protector on earth. Who livest and reignest world without end.
DisclaimerLinks from this blog do not constitute endorsements of the editorial policies of the linked web sites. I link to them because I find them informative and useful. This includes, but is not limited to, RSS feeds from news and other informational sites, some of which a) advance ideas at variance with Catholic doctrine, or b) endorse political candidates, which is NOT something I do on the blog.
- Philip on What’s the Filioque?
- Brother André Marie, M.I.C.M. on Ensoulment Theories and the Abortion Debate
- Barr.George on Ensoulment Theories and the Abortion Debate
- Brother André Marie, M.I.C.M. on The Council of Trent: Overview of its Importance and Difficulties
- Paul Seymour on The Council of Trent: Overview of its Importance and Difficulties
- What Does It Mean When We Say the Bible is ‘Supernatural’? Brother-André Marie
- Boxing: Sport? Or Blood Lust? A Trainer’s Perspective Brian Kelly
- Ordination of Women ‘Not on the Table at the Moment’ Brian Kelly
- Pope Tells Newly Baptized to Bring Faith to the Ends of the Earth Brian Kelly
- Philippine SC Passes Contraception and Sex-Ed Law in Defiance of Bishops Brian Kelly
- Al-Qaeda Leader Says ‘We Must Eliminate the Cross . . .’ Brian Kelly
- Israel Deprives Most Palestinian Christians of Access to Holy Places Brian Kelly
- Newly Ordained Norwegian Convert: ‘St Olaf is neither Catholic nor Protestant’ Brian Kelly
- Papal Preacher Points Out the Evil of Mega-Salaries Brian Kelly
- With All She Suffered This Holy Woman Was Still Afraid of Purgatory Brian Kelly
- Why All Christian Artists Must Learn to Draw – And Where You Can Learn To Do It Well
- Stations of the Cross – Some New Images in the Gothic Style
- 12th century Christian geometric art
- Is Easy Listening the Modern Day Equivalent of the Music of the Jongleurs and the Troubadors?
- Is some sacred art too naturalistic?
- EWTN to Run TV Series About the Glory of the Latin Mass
- Winslow Homer
- Vatican Diary / Francis has a new secretary. Who speaks Arabic
- Masterpieces of Gregorian Chant / The introit of Easter
- Holy Thursday. Self-portrait of Fr. Jorge
- The Joys and Sorrows of Francis's Magisterium
- Masterpieces of Gregorian Chant / The gradual of the Passion
- The Pope's Third Embodiment
- Masterpieces of Gregorian Chant / The antiphon of the resurrection of Lazarus
- The Pope and the Philosopher
- Masterpieces of Gregorian Chant / The antiphon of the man born blind<br />
- Francis, the First Pope Lauded by Secular Opinion
- Canonization Without Miracles and Church Politicis -- Capovilla: Says John XXIII. Not the "Sweet-Natured Pope"
- La Times Correspondent Cites EF: Is Carnival Time Really Over?
- Protest Day Against Gender-Ideology in France -- Participation Doubles
- Pope Francis, Frei Betto and the "Accident" at Osservatore Romano
- Jesus Wept Over Jerusalem: What is the Jerusalem of Today? -- by Roberto de Mattei
- Cardinal Kasper Answers Critics of His Lecture: SSPX German District
- Masses for Remarried Divorced and Aberrosexuals with Communion "For Everyone"