- Father Malachi Martin and Brother Francis Interview
- Father Malachi Martin and Brother Francis Interview MP3
- Counterrevolution as an Affirmation
- Developing a Counter-Revolutionary Perspective
- The Other Americans MP3
- Panel Discussion 2014 MP3
- Repeating History MP3
- Creation and the Divine Order of Things
- Developing a Counter-Revolutionary Perspective MP3
- Life after Pope Benedict
My Articles on Catholic Online
- In Praise of Triumphalism
- Marian Consecration and America's Conversion
- Meditations on Freedom
- Book Review: 'The Family that Overtook Christ' by Fr. M. Raymond
- In Declining Culture, Normalcy has become Evangelism
- Back to the Roots: Examining Maryknoll's Heroic Beginnings
- The Joyful Heart of Mary
- Corpus Christi and a Free Society
- Manliness and Fortitude: Venerable Emmanuel d'Alzon
- Auriesville Pilgrimage for Restoration Mixes Tradition, Vitality
- Father Demetrius Augustine Gallitzin
- Smite Them, O Lord! Traditional Mass for the Defense of the Faith
- The Little Way of an Apostle: Motives and Methods for the Lay Apostolate
- Saint André of Mount Royal, Timely Canonization, Call to Conversion
The Beggar’s Wishlist
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- The Progressivist Putsch at the Synod
- Synod: Manipulation and Blowback
- Catholic Bishop Shocks UU Ecumenical Guru by Speaking Like Catholic Bishop
- Synod Update: Cardinal Pell’s Assurances, ‘Blue Thursday’
- Cardinal Kasper Denies Anti-African Comments, Journalist Posts Recording
- Prayer Vigil Challenge
- Cardinal Napier to the Rescue?
- Sanctity: Our Counterrevolutionary Grand Strategy
- The Ecumenism of Matrimony, ‘Graduality,’ and Sacraments of the Perfect
- A Priest Writing Like a Priest Ought to Write
Categories / Tags
- Administrative Notes (5)
- Announcements (3)
- Apologetics (26)
- Articles Published in Other Venues (44)
- Book Reviews (7)
- Catholic America (14)
- Christology (8)
- Church History (21)
- Ecclesiology (15)
- Family/Personal (5)
- Fr. Leonard Feeney, St. Benedict Center, and Friends (18)
- Grace (8)
- Liturgy (5)
- Lives of the Saints (9)
- Magisterium (6)
- Mariology (8)
- Medical Ethics (4)
- Modernism (7)
- Moral Theology (12)
- Natural Law (2)
- Philosophy (3)
- Revelation (1)
- Sacramental Theology (6)
- Sacred Scripture and Tradition: Sources of Revelation (13)
- Society and Culture (22)
- Spiritual Theology (16)
- The Holy Trinity (4)
- Theology (15)
- Theology in Action (5)
- Trivia (4)
- Uncategorized (7)
- Vatican II (6)
- Vatican's UN envoy repeats support for 2-state solution to Israeli-Palestinian conflict
- Iran: Evangelical pastors given 6-year prison sentences
- Helen Hull Hitchcock, RIP
- Chaldean leader vows to discipline priests who leave Iraq without bishops' permission
- Christian woman will appeal blasphemy conviction to Pakistan's supreme court
- Marriage on the Downturn
- Pope to Consistory: We Are Witnessing a Phenomenon of Terrorism
- Texas and its assault on the churches and faith
- Economics for Ecclesiastics
- Pope’s Angelus Address
- Ascension Catholic Community Ministry of Intercession for June 2013
- Ascension Catholic Community Ministry of Intercession for May 2013
- Desdén (Disdain), Starring Archbishop "Tucho" Fernández
- It's essential to understand the stakes: No Marriage, No Infallibility, No Papacy, No Catholic Church - If no subject is "taboo", the authority of Bishops is not taboo either
- Interesting visitor statistics: top 10 cities
- Finally, something good to report from Ireland
- Kasper the Serial Liar - caught lying grievously once again
- President of the Polish Episcopal Conference: - Let's end this delusion that 'mercy' began only now, after 2,000 years! - Familiaris Consortio is sufficient
- Event: Kasper to receive Catholic University of America award November 6: "All are Invited"
- The Purge will hit new levels - they know they are in a race against time
- The Pope is Just the Vicar: On the Footsteps of Fr. Calmel, O.P.
- 2 + 2 = 4 (too rigid) 2 + 2 = 6 (too lax) 2 + 2 = 5 (aaah, perfect!)
- Minnesota dioceses sign abuse settlements, pledge to protect children
- Remembering Helen Hull Hitchcock, 'a true daughter of God'
- Work, Pray, Love: Archbishop Chaput's advice for modern Christians
- Why the bishop of Dallas sheltered a family on Ebola watch
- After surviving Ebola, Liberians have another challenge - marginalization
- Pope Francis: Christ restores peace by breaking walls of division
- Vatican releases details for Pope Francis' visit to Turkey
Brother André Marie is available to speak to groups on various topics of Catholic interest: Catholic Dogma, Catholic America, Marian consecration, evangelism, prayer, vocations and states in life, etc. Contact Saint Benedict Center to arrange a presentation. I can travel virtually anywhere, as long as my expenses are covered. If your parish, men’s group, sodality, […]
The theme of this year’s conference will be Right and Freedom: Catholic Considerations on Misused Concepts. Included in the list of speakers is author, papal historian, and lecturer, Charles A. Coulombe, K.C.S.S. By order of Pope John Paul II, Mr. Coulombe was created a Knight Commander of the Order of St. Sylvester for his services […]
July 31, 2010 | Leave a Comment
Richmond Blueberry Fiddle Festival: August 14 The Pilgrimage for Restoration: September 22-25 Saint Benedict Center Conference: October 8-9
Hail, Joseph the Just, Hail!
The Holy Patriarch of Nazareth: Patron and Protector of Holy Mother Church
Welcome to my Weblog
This blog began as a repository for academic papers I wrote in pursuit of my Theology degree. They remain, but the site now mirrors some of the content of Saint Benedict Center's web site.
God bless you and may Our Lady watch over you!
Mystic Monk Coffee Affiliate
Connect with Me on Linkedin
Follow Me on Networked Blogs
Saint Thomas Aquinas’ Prayer Before Study
“Grant me, I beseech Thee, O merciful God, ardently to desire, prudently to study, rightly to understand, and perfectly to fulfill that which is pleasing to thee, to the praise and glory of Thy Name. Amen.”
Support Catholic Education
The Litany of Saint JosephLord, have mercy on us. Christ, have mercy on us.
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, hear us. Christ, graciously hear us.
God the Father of Heaven, Have mercy on us.
God, the Son, Redeemer of the world, Have mercy on us.
God the Holy Ghost, Have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, one God, Have mercy on us.
Holy Mary, Pray for us.
Saint Joseph, Etc.
Renowned offspring of David,
Light of Patriarchs,
Spouse of the Mother of God,
Chaste guardian of the Virgin,
Foster Father of the Son of God,
Diligent protector of Christ,
Head of the Holy Family,
Joseph, most just,
Joseph, most chaste,
Joseph, most prudent,
Joseph, most strong,
Joseph, most obedient,
Joseph, most faithful,
Mirror of patience,
Lover of poverty,
Model of Artisans,
Glory of home life,
Guardian of virgins,
Pillar of families,
Solace of the afflicted,
Hope of the sick,
Patron of the dying,
Terror of demons,
Protector of Holy Church,
Lamb of God, Who takes away the sins of the world, Spare us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, Who takes away the sins of the world, Graciously hear us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, Who takes away the sins of the world, Have mercy on us.
V. He made him the lord of His household.
R. And prince over all His possessions.
Let us pray.
O God, who in Thy ineffable providence didst vouchsafe to choose blessed Joseph to be the spouse of Thy Most holy Mother, grant, we beseech Thee, that we may have for our advocate in heaven him whom we venerate as our protector on earth. Who livest and reignest world without end.
DisclaimerLinks from this blog do not constitute endorsements of the editorial policies of the linked web sites. I link to them because I find them informative and useful. This includes, but is not limited to, RSS feeds from news and other informational sites, some of which a) advance ideas at variance with Catholic doctrine, or b) endorse political candidates, which is NOT something I do on the blog.
- The Progressivist Putsch at the Synod Brother-André Marie
- The Christian Training of Children – Care of Young Adults The Slaves of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- Mother Marija Benedykta, a Foundress With a Passion Brian Kelly
- Poll: Non-Practicing Catholics Less Catholic Than Non-Catholics Brian Kelly
- Kenya: Bishops Question Tetanus Campaign, Vaccine May Cause Infertility Brian Kelly
- Cardinal Kasper Into Damage Control Mode Brian Kelly
- 3000 Iraqi Christians Have Fled to Jordan and More Are Coming Brian Kelly
- Two Talks on ‘Where we are. How we got here. What we need to do.’ Catholicism.org
- Saint Benedict Center Novena Schedule Michael Hamilton
- Synod: Manipulation and Blowback Brother André Marie
- TMC student commissioned to design a Cosmatesque floor for her parish in Idaho
- Announcing a Catholic Arts Conference for Fall 2016 in Omaha, Nebraska – Can Such an Event Be a Success?
- Paul Jernberg’s Mass of St Philip Neri – CD Available
- A Suburban English Garden
- A Walk in England Along the Shropshire Union Canal
- Why the JPII’s Theology of the Body says that Nude Figure Drawing is a Bad Thing
- A Walk in Wales
- At the Synod and After, Revolving Door for Homosexuals
- The True Story of This Synod. Director, Performers, Assistants
- The Real Dilemma: Indissolubility or Divorce
- The Married Couple Knocking at the Doors of the Synod
- Second Marriages in Venice for “La Civiltà Cattolica”
- The Bishop Deposed in Paraguay. The Defense Speaks
- Vatican Diary / Behind the scenes of the Chicago appointment
- Divorce and Second Marriages. The compliant “Oikonomia” of the Orthodox Churches
- Scola: Four Solutions for the Divorced and Remarried
- The Betting Is Open on the Next Synod
- Stunning website, serious reparation, Sunday togetherness – Pilgrimage for Restoration 2014
- Liturgical schedule – Pilgrimage 2014
- Schedule of main events – Pilgrimage 2014
- Question #7 – “What food should I bring, and how should I pack it?”
- Question #6 – “What gear should I pack, and how should I pack it – and my tent?”
- The Memoirs of Cardinal Bertone -- Does the Ex-Secretary Want to Pluck Some Hens?
- Cardinal Piacenza: "If the Church Does Not Maintain Doctrine, It Will Not Progress"
- Archbishop Wilton Gregory Promotes "Gay Pride" March in Atlanta
- Disappointed Synodalists Complain "Conservative Attacks Against Pope"
- Bergoglio's Disenchantment in a "mensis horribilis"? -- Pope Tirade Against Critics
- When Silence is Shame -- When Will Benedict XVI Say Something?
- Kasper Talks About Pope's "Hundred Year Plan"