- The Battle Plan MP3
- The Circles of Study: Engines of the Crusade MP3
- Our Lady of Fatima and the Conversion of China
- Marriage Conference MP3
- Marriage Conference CD
- Roman & Byzantine Liturgical Complementarity (CD)
- Commentary on Genesis
- 50 Years Ago: China, Then and Now (CD)
- Tolkien's Return of the King and Christendom Tomorrow MP3
- 50 Years Ago: China, Then and Now MP3
My Articles on Catholic Online
- In Praise of Triumphalism
- Marian Consecration and America's Conversion
- Meditations on Freedom
- Book Review: 'The Family that Overtook Christ' by Fr. M. Raymond
- In Declining Culture, Normalcy has become Evangelism
- Back to the Roots: Examining Maryknoll's Heroic Beginnings
- The Joyful Heart of Mary
- Corpus Christi and a Free Society
- Manliness and Fortitude: Venerable Emmanuel d'Alzon
- Auriesville Pilgrimage for Restoration Mixes Tradition, Vitality
- Father Demetrius Augustine Gallitzin
- Smite Them, O Lord! Traditional Mass for the Defense of the Faith
- The Little Way of an Apostle: Motives and Methods for the Lay Apostolate
- Saint André of Mount Royal, Timely Canonization, Call to Conversion
The Beggar’s Wishlist
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Noted Professor of Psychiatry: Transgenderism a ‘Mental Disorder’
- Salvation Here and Now
- Transfiguration and Theosis
- How to Become Divine
- Good News from France
- Lessons from the Charterhouse
- The Degenerate Program of Youth Recruitment
- Exploring Nature to Find God
- Patricia Ireland is Sick
- Holy See Approves ‘International Association of Exorcists’
Categories / Tags
- Administrative Notes (5)
- Announcements (3)
- Apologetics (26)
- Articles Published in Other Venues (44)
- Book Reviews (7)
- Catholic America (14)
- Christology (8)
- Church History (21)
- Ecclesiology (15)
- Family/Personal (5)
- Fr. Leonard Feeney, St. Benedict Center, and Friends (18)
- Grace (8)
- Liturgy (5)
- Lives of the Saints (9)
- Magisterium (6)
- Mariology (8)
- Medical Ethics (4)
- Modernism (7)
- Moral Theology (12)
- Natural Law (2)
- Philosophy (3)
- Revelation (1)
- Sacramental Theology (6)
- Sacred Scripture and Tradition: Sources of Revelation (13)
- Society and Culture (22)
- Spiritual Theology (16)
- The Holy Trinity (4)
- Theology (15)
- Theology in Action (5)
- Trivia (4)
- Uncategorized (7)
- Vatican II (6)
- Oklahoma archdiocese successful in lawsuit to block Black Mass
- Pope calls family of James Foley to offer prayers, sympathy
- Pope will mark 100th anniversary of Armenian genocide
- Syro-Malabar Church changes policy on bishops' burial
- Cardinal Pell defends Vatican response to Australian sex-abuse commission
- New Archbishop in Madrid -- Cañizares will probably remain at the Congregation for Divine Worship
- Prayer ... Patience ... Perseverance ...SSPX gets a "new" church in Pittsburgh
- Blasts from the Past: Madrid, 1954
- The Legitimacy of Calling Oneself a “Traditional Catholic”
- SAINT PIUS X - Rome, August 20, 1914, 1:30 a.m. -
- The power of the chapel veil
- August 1914: Kulturkampf reaches a whole new level
- Saint Walburge's: Here to Stay!The Tallest Traditional Church in the World - in the Diocese of Lancaster
- "Dear Father": Answers for Troubled TimesII - In these times, can I be critical or skeptical of hierarchy pronouncements?
- Archbishop of Mosul: "I have lost my Diocese to Islam - You in the West will also become the victims of Muslims"
- Pope calls family of US journalist James Foley
- Next World Day of Peace to address slavery, Vatican announces
- Supreme Court halts marriage redefinition in Virginia
- Prayer a stronghold in life, death of Catholic journalist James Foley
- Archbishop notes troubling rise of youth unemployment
- Black mass organizers face lawsuit over stolen Host
- Memory, hope, witness are Korea trip’s import, Pope reflects
Brother André Marie is available to speak to groups on various topics of Catholic interest: Catholic Dogma, Catholic America, Marian consecration, evangelism, prayer, vocations and states in life, etc. Contact Saint Benedict Center to arrange a presentation. I can travel virtually anywhere, as long as my expenses are covered. If your parish, men’s group, sodality, […]
The theme of this year’s conference will be Right and Freedom: Catholic Considerations on Misused Concepts. Included in the list of speakers is author, papal historian, and lecturer, Charles A. Coulombe, K.C.S.S. By order of Pope John Paul II, Mr. Coulombe was created a Knight Commander of the Order of St. Sylvester for his services […]
July 31, 2010 | Leave a Comment
Richmond Blueberry Fiddle Festival: August 14 The Pilgrimage for Restoration: September 22-25 Saint Benedict Center Conference: October 8-9
Hail, Joseph the Just, Hail!
The Holy Patriarch of Nazareth: Patron and Protector of Holy Mother Church
Welcome to my Weblog
This blog began as a repository for academic papers I wrote in pursuit of my Theology degree. They remain, but the site now mirrors some of the content of Saint Benedict Center's web site.
God bless you and may Our Lady watch over you!
Mystic Monk Coffee Affiliate
Connect with Me on Linkedin
Follow Me on Networked Blogs
Saint Thomas Aquinas’ Prayer Before Study
“Grant me, I beseech Thee, O merciful God, ardently to desire, prudently to study, rightly to understand, and perfectly to fulfill that which is pleasing to thee, to the praise and glory of Thy Name. Amen.”
Support Catholic Education
The Litany of Saint JosephLord, have mercy on us. Christ, have mercy on us.
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, hear us. Christ, graciously hear us.
God the Father of Heaven, Have mercy on us.
God, the Son, Redeemer of the world, Have mercy on us.
God the Holy Ghost, Have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, one God, Have mercy on us.
Holy Mary, Pray for us.
Saint Joseph, Etc.
Renowned offspring of David,
Light of Patriarchs,
Spouse of the Mother of God,
Chaste guardian of the Virgin,
Foster Father of the Son of God,
Diligent protector of Christ,
Head of the Holy Family,
Joseph, most just,
Joseph, most chaste,
Joseph, most prudent,
Joseph, most strong,
Joseph, most obedient,
Joseph, most faithful,
Mirror of patience,
Lover of poverty,
Model of Artisans,
Glory of home life,
Guardian of virgins,
Pillar of families,
Solace of the afflicted,
Hope of the sick,
Patron of the dying,
Terror of demons,
Protector of Holy Church,
Lamb of God, Who takes away the sins of the world, Spare us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, Who takes away the sins of the world, Graciously hear us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, Who takes away the sins of the world, Have mercy on us.
V. He made him the lord of His household.
R. And prince over all His possessions.
Let us pray.
O God, who in Thy ineffable providence didst vouchsafe to choose blessed Joseph to be the spouse of Thy Most holy Mother, grant, we beseech Thee, that we may have for our advocate in heaven him whom we venerate as our protector on earth. Who livest and reignest world without end.
DisclaimerLinks from this blog do not constitute endorsements of the editorial policies of the linked web sites. I link to them because I find them informative and useful. This includes, but is not limited to, RSS feeds from news and other informational sites, some of which a) advance ideas at variance with Catholic doctrine, or b) endorse political candidates, which is NOT something I do on the blog.
- Slain Journalist Prayed Rosary in Captivity Brian Kelly
- Satanist Leader Claims a Catholic Priest Sent Him a Consecrated Host Brian Kelly
- 11 Sick and Elderly Iraqi Christians Refuse as One to Abandon Faith Brian Kelly
- Liturgy: Facing East and Other Disciplines at Mass in Early Church Brian Kelly
- Gaza Pastor Says Israel Adamant on Defending Its Occupation Brian Kelly
- Patriarchs Visit 100,000 Refugees in Iraqi Kurdistan Brian Kelly
- Student Suspended in Tennessee for Saying ‘Bless You’ to a Sneezer Brian Kelly
- Noted Professor of Psychiatry: Transgenderism a ‘Mental Disorder’ Brother-André Marie
- A New Text Related to the Third Secret of Fatima? Brian Kelly
- 100 Years Ago Today Pope Saint Pius X Passed Away Brian Kelly
- Paintings from Students at the Gothic School of St Albans Painting Classes in July – next class is in Columbus, OH in October
- Diploma in the New Evangelisation launched by the School of the Annunciation, Buckfast Abbey, Devon, England
- Photos of a Monastery in Argentina that is Devoted to the Creation of Sacred Art
- We can build Jerusalem amongst the Satanic housing projects of our inner cities
- New Improved Way-of-Beauty Psalm Tones – Sarum Psalm Tones for the Vernacular
- Announcing a New Online Course on the Way of Beauty for Credit
- The Need for Chivalry in Modern Age, and an Example of Such a Modern Knight
- A note for the readers of www.chiesa
- Vatican Diary / Reform of the papacy, a work in progress
- The Strange Silences of a Very Talkative Pope
- Müller: "These Theories Are Radically Mistaken"
- Francis's Secret Friend in Caserta
- Francis Speaks, Scalfari Transcribes, Brandmüller Shreds
- Celestine V a Model Pope? The Myth and the Reality
- Francis Has an Offer in Store for China: A New Blessed
- The Third Asian Voyage for Francis Will Be to Japan
- Vatican Diary / "I follow what the cardinals asked"
- Pennsylvania-boy become Jesuit & Eastern Roman imprisoned for Christ in the Soviet Union explains the spirituality of a pilgrimage closer to home in New York
- Our Lady’s Father has a surprise for you.
- 12 days of Christmas in summertime
- Our Lord’s Grandmother has a present for you.
- Did you miss the extended discount period for registration?
- Who Are The "Pelagians" For Pope Francis? -- A Question About the Korea Trip
- Driving out Clergy in Schönborn's Church
- Centenary of the Death of St. Pius X
- Pope Francis: "Two, Three Years, Then One Goes to the House of the Lord"
- Pope: Intervention in Iraq 'Legitimate' -- Ready for Iraq Trip
- Pope to Beatify Archbishop Romero
- Brussels Casts Covetous Eyes on Famous Abbey of Monte Cassino?